Rätsel des Unbewußten
Outdated and dusty? No other psychotherapeutic practice generates as many rumors as psychoanalysis. Generally, psychoanalysis is equated with a red couch and the works of Sigmund Freud. But what is it really all about? And what distinguishes contemporary psychoanalysis? The first episode introduces the basic features of psychoanalytic therapy and explains what is characteristic of psychoanalysis today.
Visit our website: www.psy-cast.org
Support us on Patreon and get the script to the episodes: www.patreon.com/lives
- Busch, F (2013). Creating a Psychoanalytic Mind. London: Routledge.
- Brown, L J (2018). Transformational Processes in Clinical Psychoanalysis: Dreaming Emotions and the Present Moment. London: Routledge.
- Freud, S (1916-17): A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis. Ware: Wordsworth Editions Ltd, 2012.
- Fonagy, P, Target, M (2003): Psychoanalytic Theories: Perspectives from Developmental Psychopathology. Whurr Publications.
- Grossmann, K, Grossmann, K E, & Waters, E (2005): Attachment from Infancy to Adulthood: The Major Longitudinal Studies. New York, NY, US: The Guilford Press.
- Mitchell & Black (2016): Freud and Beyond: A History of Modern Psychoanalytic Thought. New York, NY, US: Basic Books.
- Levy, F (2019). Psychoanalysis with Wilfred R. Bion: Contemporary Approaches, Actuality and The Future of Psychoanalytic Practice. London: Routledge.
- Shedler, J (2006). That was then, this is now: Psychoanalytic psychotherapy for the rest of us. Retrieved from: http://jonathanshedler.com/writings
- Shedler, J. (2010). The efficacy of psychodynamic psychotherapy. Am Psy-chol 65, 98-109.
- Solms, M. (2015). The feeling Brain. Karnac Books: London.
- Vermote, R (2018). Reading Bion. London: Routledge.